Saturday, February 6, 2010

:: monumental freshmen journey ::

[. a picture together with a peacock^^.]

January 29,210 ..

It was my/our first field trip in our highschool life. We did have a great time with my friends,classmates and our teachers/instructors as well.
It's not only the trip why we're happy, but the laughter and moments we all shared.

I woke up very early that day to fix myself and my stuffs that I will bring for our trip. I started my day with a SMiLE so that I would end up my day still smiling.

After a long journey,maybe 3-4 hours, at last we arrived at SUBiC. At first, I thought it would be boring and not that fun, but as time went by, it gets more exciting. We aw and watched many wild animals with their own outstanding tricks. We even bought our souvenirs.

It was so unforgettable. So may memories to cherish and reminisce, especially when we had our trip back to batangas.
Honestly, our field trip is not that exciting compared when we were inside the bus. We had a greater time with our classmates than our trip. when we were inside our bus, we find time sharing our smiles, laughter, our jokes and even our love for each other [.kilig^moments.]. It's just unexplainable. I can't explain how happy am i that time.
It was a tiring day but thankful for the pleasant memories. Ü
lovelotss. muah '10

9 comments:

  1. me too.... I also thought the trip was boring but when the time goes by it became exciting...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, you`re right..!
    mas nag enjoy ako nung nsa BUS tayo, lalo na nung pauwi na...
    hahahaha :))
    any ways, nice blog and pic huh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got that right.........!!!!!
    nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...you're right..pillow qoh...nag-enjoy ako dun sa bus...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah! ur ryt...i enjoy our fieldtrip especially in the bus....nyc pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..niCe pic w/ the peacoCk eYa..

    ..s bus lng aq nag-eNjoy weh..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahahahha!

    "nice eya"

    sabi ln ni c'z...

    COmment po!

    ReplyDelete
  8. --whow!!nice pic.
    --ahmm,,yeah im also excited on that day!!
    --hehehehehe
    --godbless
    --pls. visit my blog this is my (URL)
    http://topicalblogbydaphniecuasay.blogspot.com/
    --tnx..

    ReplyDelete